Richie is a former college and professional player. He played 4 years at Sam HoustonState University where he received many accolades as a pitcher. After college he played in the Texas Rangers organization, the St. Louis Cardinals organization, and with several independent teams. He has given private instruction, group instruction, conducted camps, promoted players, taught in several Texas public schools, and coached high school baseball for the last 20 years. Richie has taken part in over 30,000 hours of instruction and on the field training during that time period. Likewise, Richie has taken part in thousands of hours of video analysis and research relating to hitting and pitching. Richie designed and developed the “sport specific” training program for pitchers that has proven to dramatically increase velocity, control, mechanics, strength levels, flexibility, range of motion, and overall performance. He has a B.S. in Exercise Science with emphasis on bio-mechanics and motor learning, from Sam Houston State University and a M.S. in Instructional Technology from the University of Houston-Clear Lake. In order to help develop his students further; he is working on his doctorates degree in human movement and performance. He is in charge of curriculum and Programs development for Hardball Academy; designing, developing, and monitoring of all instruction.
- Ethan McDonald Bomb and dealing #hardballdude #duelthreat youtu.be/m0qTPi3FqGY 2 weeks ago
- Steven Beard getting the "W" and the Vyoe interview youtu.be/Tl_wJeytcDE 2 weeks ago
- RT @astros: Can’t. Sleep. #NeverSettle https://t.co/yEa0S3MAJe 3 weeks ago
- @Braydon_F11 gets the "W" in dominating fashion. Clear Falls 9-2. https://t.co/nhyQAgP9Vi 3 weeks ago
- Kyle McMahan goes 2-3, and heats up for Clear Lake https://t.co/piwpJqnzQK 3 weeks ago