Richie is a former college and professional player. He played 4 years at Sam HoustonState University where he received many accolades as a pitcher. After college he played in the Texas Rangers organization, the St. Louis Cardinals organization, and with several independent teams. He has given private instruction, group instruction, conducted camps, promoted players, taught in several Texas public schools, and coached high school baseball for the last 20 years. Richie has taken part in over 30,000 hours of instruction and on the field training during that time period. Likewise, Richie has taken part in thousands of hours of video analysis and research relating to hitting and pitching. Richie designed and developed the “sport specific” training program for pitchers that has proven to dramatically increase velocity, control, mechanics, strength levels, flexibility, range of motion, and overall performance. He has a B.S. in Exercise Science with emphasis on bio-mechanics and motor learning, from Sam Houston State University and a M.S. in Instructional Technology from the University of Houston-Clear Lake. In order to help develop his students further; he is working on his doctorates degree in human movement and performance. He is in charge of curriculum and Programs development for Hardball Academy; designing, developing, and monitoring of all instruction.
- @H5AB What a ride it was 1 day ago
- RT @DBCoachMcGraw: If a coach can’t trust your effort in the weight room, the classroom and at practice, how can you be trusted to play in… 1 day ago
- Davin Garcia (2018) from Hardball Academy (TX) commits to @Allen_County. fieldlevel.com/app/commitment… via @FieldLevel 5 days ago
- RT @draygarcia45x: Extremly blessed and excited to announce my commitment to Allen Community College. I want to thank my family and coaches… 6 days ago
- RT @dukecoachdj: Mature decisions result in success. It’s hard for normal teenagers to think like adults, but the special ones make a habit… 6 days ago