Richie is a former college and professional player. He played 4 years at Sam HoustonState University where he received many accolades as a pitcher. After college he played in the Texas Rangers organization, the St. Louis Cardinals organization, and with several independent teams. He has given private instruction, group instruction, conducted camps, promoted players, taught in several Texas public schools, and coached high school baseball for the last 15 years. Richie has taken part in over 30,000 hours of instruction and on the field training during that time period. Likewise, Richie has taken part in thousands of hours of video analysis and research relating to hitting and pitching. Richie designed and developed the “sport specific” training program for pitchers that has proven to dramatically increase velocity, control, mechanics, strength levels, flexibility, range of motion, and overall performance. He has a B.S. in Exercise Science with emphasis on biomechanics and motor learning, from Sam Houston State University and a M.S. in Instructional Technology from the University of Houston-Clear Lake. In order to help develop his students further; he is working on his doctorates degree in human movement and performance. He is in charge of curriculum and Programs development for Hardball Academy; designing, developing, and monitoring of all instruction.
- RT @RaginCajunsBSB: Here's more of what @D1Baseball said about @RaginCajunsBSB in their Top 100 Programs ranking. #GeauxCajuns https://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @vcervinoPG: Heavy plane from an 89-92 mph FB as RHP Braydon Fisher (2018 TX) has struck out 6 thru 2. XL frame w/ more in tank. #PGTour… 1 day ago
- RT @SmittyHawk0: 2018 Braydon Fisher (League City, TX) punches out the side T1 sat 91 @PGWWBA South Qualifier for @ProspectsNT #Playoffs #W… 1 day ago
- RT @CoachDeggs28: Ur commitment will only run as deep as ur Belief as to where WE are going. kinda believe = kinda committed ALL IN = Total… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RTepera: Another milestone today with my 52nd appearance. Grateful to the #BlueJays & all who believed in me. Hard work & persistence p… 1 month ago