Richie is a former college and professional player. He played 4 years at Sam HoustonState University where he received many accolades as a pitcher. After college he played in the Texas Rangers organization, the St. Louis Cardinals organization, and with several independent teams. He has given private instruction, group instruction, conducted camps, promoted players, taught in several Texas public schools, and coached high school baseball for the last 15 years. Richie has taken part in over 30,000 hours of instruction and on the field training during that time period. Likewise, Richie has taken part in thousands of hours of video analysis and research relating to hitting and pitching. Richie designed and developed the “sport specific” training program for pitchers that has proven to dramatically increase velocity, control, mechanics, strength levels, flexibility, range of motion, and overall performance. He has a B.S. in Exercise Science with emphasis on biomechanics and motor learning, from Sam Houston State University and a M.S. in Instructional Technology from the University of Houston-Clear Lake. In order to help develop his students further; he is working on his doctorates degree in human movement and performance. He is in charge of curriculum and Programs development for Hardball Academy; designing, developing, and monitoring of all instruction.
- Jacob Crain- Signs With Concordia University hardballacademy.com/2017/05/25/jac… https://t.co/T2ql4DSFxa 1 day ago
- RT @bwoodbaseball11: Congrats to Bobby Williams named as the Head Coach of the 2017 6A South- Texas High School Baseball Coaches Associatio… 2 days ago
- RT @ULRaginCajuns: Cajuns Baseball Defeats ULM 5-3 To Claim Series bit.ly/2q2Ev3x 1 week ago
- RT @PBR_Texas: 1st year HC @willd52 making an impact on recruiting @Lamar_Baseball Immediate Impact. Several Top 100 Guys in 2018 class. 1 week ago
- RT @H5AB: GM1> FINAL Clear Springs 1 Deer Park 0 W-Schultz-CGSO-7IP-102TP-1H-5K-4BB; L-Sherlin-CG-7IP-4H-1R-0ER-2K-0BB 1 week ago