Parents and Players should read the player/parent code of conduct. Please fill the form out below and click submit.
- All Players are expected to attend all games, practices, and other scheduled events on a weekly basis. If a player is going to miss an event then they should give prior written notice to the coach or GM of the team (e-mail)
- All players should be on time and dressed appropriately for all events
- Players are expected to put the team before themselves
- Players are expected to show a consistent effort to improve their skills and knowledge of baseball
- Players should treat other players, coaches, umpires, and all adults with respect
- Parents are expected to act in a reasonable manner when discussing issues with the coach. Coaches should be available to have a meeting or have a phone conversation to discuss issues concerning players.
- Parents are expected to be supportive of the coaching staff and other players on the team
- Parents are expected to make sure that their son makes all scheduled events
- Parents are expected to make a commitment to the team and the coaching staff
- Parents are expected to put an emphasis on team and not just their individual son
- Parents are expected to read and understand team goals