Preseason Pitching Bootcamp 2020
High School Players & Intermediate
Date: Coming Soon!
Time: High School Session 1: 5:30- 6:30 (Monday/Wednesday)
Intermediate Session 2: 6:30-7:30 (Monday/Wednesday) Jr High Players only
High School Session 3: 7:30-8:30 (Monday/Wednesday)
High School Session 4: 5: 30-6:30 (Tuesday/Thursday)
Where: Hardball Academy-Friendswood/Pearland Facility
Ages: High School Players Only (Fr-Sr)/ Jr High age- Intermediate
Cost: $350 Deposit and $350/ month (oct, nov, dec, jan), or contact Richie@Hardballacademy.com if you would like to Pay in Full (Discount Available).
Limit: 12 players
This Camp is designed to prepare pitchers for the upcoming season. The Camp is broken into 3 Phases: Phase 1: Strength, flexibility, explosiveness, athleticism, arm care, and mechanical efficiency Phase 2: Velocity Enhancement Phase 3: Pitching Specific
Phase 1: Strength/Agility/Range of Motion/Athleticism/Mechanical Efficiency
- Pitchers will develop strength, flexibility, explosiveness, and athleticism to aide in their mechanical efficiency, promote better performance, and reduce injury
- Pitchers will use video analysis to help correct mechanical inefficiencies
- Pitchers will use pitching specific exercises to develop functional strength and work on mechanical efficiency.
Phase 2: Velocity Enhancement
- Pitcher will use proven methods to help increase velocity
- A specific overload/under load protocol will be developed for pitchers
- Pitchers will be tested and measured on a regular basis to see improvements
Phase 3: Pitching
- Pitchers will work on determining their strengths and weakness off the mound (how they best get hitters out)
- How to use effective, perceptual, and actual velocity
- How to use pressure, freeze, and purpose pitches
- Develop a pre-pitch routine
- Develop mental/emotional strategies
- How to make in game adjustments
- create different angles off the mound
- How to change speed on all pitches
- How to use off speed pitches effectively
- Rapsodo Training
- Charted bullpens that measures location, velocity, movement, and strike percentage
- and much more!