Zak is a former college baseball player and a curreent college coach at Alvin Jr. College. Zak takes an overall approach to hitting where he teaches real biomechaincal principals, mental/emotional approach, timing, and situational hitting! Zak is also assisting coach Johnson with the Catching development program at Hardball Academy. Zak is currently in charge of our bat speed hitting camps and catching camps.
- Evan McDonald-KHOU 11 Sports Athlete of the Week wp.me/p29CAc-kaN 2 weeks ago
- Weekly Player Notes- Vasquez named player of the week wp.me/p29CAc-gOY 1 month ago
- Spring Break Camp 2015 wp.me/p29CAc-dcZ 2 months ago
- Hardball Players in Action wp.me/p29CAc-84Z 2 months ago
- Spring Break Camps 2015 wp.me/p29CAc-52O 3 months ago