Jim is a former college and professional player. He played his college career at Pepperdine University , where he also obtained a degree in teaching with an endorsement in coaching baseball. Following his college career he played professionally with the Cincinnati Reds organization. Jim has also served as an assistant coach at Pepperdine University and coached many youth league teams. Jim is currently assisting with hitting development forHardball Academy and is in charge of the after school program, “Extra Innings”. He has conducted over 7,500 private, group, and team instructional sessions over the past 5 years with Hardball Academy. Jim has had tremendous success with his fundamental approach to hitting where he emphasizes biomechanical principals and not a specific “style” hitting. He is currently working with Hardball Academy to develop coaching and training videos.
- Hardball 13U Spring team wp.me/p29CAc-22k 2 days ago
- Hardball 14U Spring Team wp.me/p29CAc-22f 1 week ago
- High School Spring Training Camp-update wp.me/p29CAc-228 1 week ago
- Upcoming Baseball Camps wp.me/p29CAc-21M 3 weeks ago
- Hardball Academy High School “Spring Training” wp.me/p29CAc-21d 1 month ago