Gary has over 20 years experience coaching youth / teenage baseball in and around the Galveston County area. He has spent the last 7 years as a professional hitting & catching instructor teaching the fundamentals and proper techniques of the game. His understanding of the various hitting and catching techniques and his ability to effectively communicate with players of all ages and ability levels leads to high success rate in those who train hard. His experience comes not only from playing the game for many years at various levels; but from being a true student of the game. He has studied and worked with some of the areas best coaches and teachers over the last 20 years learning the proper hitting and catching techniques for developing a strong baseball foundation for today’s young ball players. Gary’s research in biomechanics, video analysis, and sports psychology has helped him develop hundreds of players. His knowledge and research of biomechanics, mental/emotional training and “vision mechanics” is outstanding and has produced proven results!
- Evan McDonald-KHOU 11 Sports Athlete of the Week wp.me/p29CAc-kaN 3 weeks ago
- Weekly Player Notes- Vasquez named player of the week wp.me/p29CAc-gOY 1 month ago
- Spring Break Camp 2015 wp.me/p29CAc-dcZ 2 months ago
- Hardball Players in Action wp.me/p29CAc-84Z 2 months ago
- Spring Break Camps 2015 wp.me/p29CAc-52O 3 months ago